1. Who got booted off Jimmy's wife candidate list because she didn't like the staff?
2. What is the name of the efficiency expert?
3. How many people were News Director?
5 OR 6, depends. Ed Harlow, Dave Nelson, Lisa Miller, Bill McNeal, and Johnny Johnson. 6 if you included the guy who the efficiency expert's News Director "Steve."
4. Lisa's dog Daisy was named after who?
Daisy Buchanan in the book, "The Great Gatsby."
5. In what year was WNYX founded?
1983. Mentioned in the episode when WNYX became a tour spot.
6. Besides Joe and Catherine, Dave and Lisa, and Walt and Lisa, which two castmembers went out on a date?
Dave and Beth. They went out on a date the same episode Walt and Lisa did, at the smoker.
7. What was the word Jimmy said that saved him when he sued the kid for selling fake movie artifacts?
Tubal-Cain. (Thanks Matt!)
8. What state is Mr. James from?
9. When Lisa was in preschool, she read at what grade level?
10. What was the name of the game Dave played in high school that caused him to fail the SAT?